New Membership Fees – September 2021
During 2020-2021 we reduced membership fees due to the financial pressures incurred by the pandemic. But to continue its work across the network and worldwide, Assitej UK needs to reinstate fees and gain new members. We are taking this opportunity to instate a new and fairer fee structure that responds more appropriately to people’s means.
Regularly funded organisations – £100 per annum upon completion of an annual survey – membership form
Project funded organisations – £35 per annum upon completion of an annual survey – membership form
Independent artists – £10 per annum upon completion of an annual survey – membership form
If you are a regularly funded organisation, we invite you to sponsor an artist by offering to pay their £10 annual membership fees. Due to the join-up survey, a valuable tool for monitoring activity across the UK, you cannot bulk buy online so please ask your artists to apply individually.
If none of these fees apply to you or if you require an invoice, please contact us on email@example.com
Becoming a member of Assitej UK includes a number of benefits:
- Monthly newsletters packed full of national and international opportunities including the annual Directors Seminar run by Assitej Germany and the Next Generation Programme run by Assitej International
- Weekly TYA/PYA job opportunity newsletters (newsletter sent on submission of opportunities by members)
- An invitation and voice at the Assitej UK AGM
- Details of Assitej International Global Gatherings and all other festivals and opportunities world-wide
- Details of work being undertaken by members nationally and internationally including the Quality of Difference and other initiatives taking place around the UK.
You don’t have to be a member of Assitej UK to stay in contact with us but we need members and income in order to:
- Pay our subscription fees to ASSITEJ International
- Fundraise for travel, advocacy, international representation etc.
- Support initiatives
- Run an up-to-date website and newsletter
ASSITEJ UK is run by a voluntary board with additional minimal admin support.
We are delighted that you will be joining us as a member – simply select the membership type you wish to purchase below; payment is taken via GoCardless. Any questions, If none of these fees apply to you or to receive a membership invoice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org