Become a member today and support our work
Joining Assitej UK is easy and affordable. As a member, you will connect with TYA and PYA artists and organisations nationally and internationally dedicated to promoting performances for young audiences.
Becoming a member of Assitej Uk includes a number of benefits:
- Monthly newsletters packed full of national and international opportunities including the annual Directors Seminar run by Assitej Germany and the Next Generation Programme run by Assitej International
- Weekly TYA/PYA job opportunity newsletters (newsletter sent on submission of opportunities by members)
- An invitation and voice at the Assitej UK AGM
- Details of Assitej International Global Gatherings and all other festivals and opportunities world-wide
- Assitej UK international travel bursaries.
- Details of work being undertaken by members nationally and internationally including the Quality of Difference and other initiatives taking place around the UK.
You don’t have to be a member of Assitej UK to stay in contact with us but we need members and income in order to:
- Pay our subscription fees to ASSITEJ International
- Enable artists to travel to international events
- Fundraise for travel, advocacy, international representation etc.
- Support initiatives
- Run an up-to-date website and newsletter
ASSITEJ UK is run by a voluntary board with additional minimal admin support.
We are delighted that you will be joining us as a member – simply select the membership type you wish to purchase below; payment is taken via GoCardless. Any questions or to receive a membership invoice? email: email@example.com
Covid-19 Membership Update
For 2020 you can re-join at the standard rate, that being £70 for organisations and £25 for individuals per year, if as an organisation you cannot pay your usual rate this year, we are offering you the option to pay the individual rate of £25. Alternatively, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- the cost of membership is too much for you at this time but you wish to make a one-off donation in lieu of your membership fee
- you would like to take a payment holiday for one year